VMAX0005 Vortex MAX Powered Engine Precleaner With Heavy Debris Screen
How it Works: The Sy-Klone Effect
The separation and ejection of debris, and high-efficiency filtering, all of which precleans air, is The Sy-Klone Effect.
- Dirty air enters the precleaner housing through the inlet end.
- The debris-laden air is directed into a rotation – a “Vortex” – pushing the debris to the outside walls through centrifugal force. The debris rotates towards the outlet end.
- Debris is ejected through the ejection port, and the fine dust that remains passes through Sy-Klone’s self-cleaning filter.
- After passing through the high-efficiency filter, _x005Fclean air is passed downstream to the engine and engine air filter through the outlet end.
Benefits and Features
Maximize Clean Air Downstream to the Engine
- Proprietary powered precleaning technology, combined with high-efficiency filtration
- Up to 900 CFM (25.48 m3/min) from a single unit provides protective power of clean air for wide range of machines
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership, Improve Productivity
- Provide sustained, clean air flow regardless of the machine's operating state, even in idle
- Minimize downtime and maintenance costs
- Reduce dirty air downstream, which can abrade engine components and damage exhaust and aftertreatment systems
- Extend life of primary engine filter and engine, meet maintenance intervals
Versatile Installation Options ?
- Available in 12V and 24V configurations ?
- Compact size and footprint with variable mounting configurations ?
- Less expensive and easier installation as compared to multiple unit smaller airflow systems?