RIC0027 - XLR Powered Engine Precleaner
- Most effective "impossible dust environment" engine precleaner ever invented
- Lowers cost per operating hour
- Quickly recover cost of investment
- Extends primary engine air filter life for an indefinite period of time
- XLR prefilter changes do not expose engine to field service contamination
- Improved oil samples (significantly lower contaminate levels)
- Helps to preserve your engine, catalytic converter, and prevents related downtime costs
How XLR Works:
XLR = eXtra Low Restriction
- Debris-laden air enters the precleaner.
- The motor whips the air into a vortex with the debris riding along the outer walls.
- Debris is ejected from the precleaner.
- The clean air in the center of the system is then pushed through the filter with very low restriction.
- The filter and housing are self-cleaning as debris falls off the filter and is then ejected from the housing.