RCF2096 - RESPA CFX2 Powered Recirculated Air Filtration System with Closed End HEPA Filter
- Protects the operator by reducing respirable contaminants that can be re-entrained into the airflow
- Improves operator comfort by allowing HVAC to operate efficiently
- Reduces dust accumulation, protecting expensive HVAC and electronics
- In almost all cases, exposure reduced below PEL, facilitating regulatory compliance
- 100% seal integrity eliminates filter bypass
- Interchangeable filtration options
- Durable, compact, and customizable
How it Works
- Debris-laden air enters the unit where it is whipped into a vortex by the fan blades.
- Particulate is flung to the outer walls as cleaner air is pushed through the filter.
- Air passes through a high-efficiency radial-seal filter, allowing only clean air to enter the HVAC mixing plenum.