PFX0004 - RESPA PFX Powered Recirculated Air Filtration System
How it Works
The RESPA PFX is a compact filtration unit that features a high-efficiency HEPA ISO 35 H filter, combined with a blower motor, to quickly recirculate air and drive down particulate levels inside of a cab to meet ISO 23875 performance requirements.
- Accelerates decay rate to meet ISO 23875 performance requirements.
- High-efficiency HEPA ISO 35 H filter meets ISO 23875 engineering requirements.
- No plumbing required; complements existing factory recirculation systems.
- Two installation options: in-cab base-mounted and flange-mounted models.
- Small footprint fits a variety of cabs.
- The RadialSHIELD HEPA filter is 99.95% effective at arresting COVID-19 and influenza-size particles.