FEFF131 - Standard Length Odor and HEPA Fresh Air Filter
Features and Benefits
The FEFF131 Odor / Carbon + HEPA filter for use in standard-length RESPA cab air quality systems reduce odors and respirable particulates inside heavy equipment operator cabs. Designed to protect operator air quality in agriculture, spray cabs, landfills and other jobsites where odors and harmful respirable particulate may be present.
- Combines charcoal wrap and HEPA media to address both odors and particulate
- Extend filter life, features ejective endcap, enabling powered precleaning which removes the largest dust and debris from the filter housing prior to passing through filter
The Benefit of Clean Air
Sy-Klone’s RESPA systems and filters keeps your crew safer and more comfortable, while keeping machines running longer.
- Improved operator health and safety; reduce occupational exposure to respirable dust and debris, which may reduce risk of chronic lower lung disease
- Increased operator comfort: well-running HVAC systems improve the operator environment and support employee retention and recruitment
- Reduced HVAC maintenance costs: evaporator core remains clean
- Improved machine uptime and productivity; machines meet HVAC service intervals; cab electronics remain clean
- Your Product
- Cab Air Filters
- Your Filter Type
- Carbon + HEPA Filter